Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Tis lov- bink


For jeff, that instant rides on a tintilating crest of the incoming waves. So what does it translate into? Moments to share, moments to cherish, moments to recollect.

It quite out of my expectation, that to find my "bink" on a foreign land, especially one infested with homosapiens. Perhaps it's just a continuous self discovery journey learnt through daily living. The things u touch, the people u interact with and the things u see combined with the 5 senses concocted into a strong feeling which we call lov.

I have fallen in lov with photography, or rather, with myself. While I do not adore myself, tis the excitement that entails the discovery of boundless strengths lying dormant, waiting to be revealed, that kept me enthrilled. Beyond words...

Like a metal to magnet, that feeling smacks me right in the face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home