Sunday, October 01, 2006

Her trail


On and off, Jeff fell into a stupor, intoxicated by the onslaught of her artworks. At which point in time, he could tell no reality from dreamscape. There was a tunnel, a tunnel of light, and Jeff drifted in the warmth of her light, seeing for himself the secrets she held so dear for the very first time.

She whispered into my ears

"when u rouse, come by my place again, the path through the forests. the morniing light should be thy guide."


With a snap of the finger, reality reined and all the mayhem set free. The headache returned with a vengeance. All was dark. Like an ominous thunderhead looming all yonder, everything turn B&W. What was lost, what was gained? In a world with only right or wrong, tis black and white.

Another vision flickered for those briefest moments. I thought I saw it somewhere. Perhaps in my dreams...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home