Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Feed me!


Photography is a good medium through which one expresses his feelings and even passion. Theare always subjects to represent and personify this, be it animate or inanimate. For now, my tummy is grumbling and my mood is grumpy from the infection in my index finger. U have seen how I mistreated my toes. Yes, now my finger bears the brunt of my neglect. The fruit of this is a mountain of anti-biotic to swallow. I wonder if I could even survive after this bout of medication. If u consider Jeff who hasn't been sick for a long time, bacterial infection is a serious matter cause his body is not tuned to that environment. Just imagine the anti-bodies has been laying dormant for a long period until some alien U-ryotes invaded that rack sack of flesh.

[P.S. To those who ask if I were an editor, my answer is "perhaps so".]

Beneath this facade of self repudiation lies a key to my heart. Tis true I seldom open up to any one if at all but through my images, I confided my deepest secrets that are incognizant to my conscious mind. The beauty of an instant proves to be far more attractive than any other matter. Tis this instant "bing" that brings Jeff tis far, and will ferry him to another stage of his life. The more he travels, the more he sees himself and understands the meaning of life. If all these tribulations are a must to understand the true meaning and beyond of living and let live, then all is worthwhile.

But I still dun understand myself... perhaps that day will come when he least expected it.

2 Comments:

Blogger pilgrimchick said...

Understanding oneself seems to be a very long process--many of my longer-lived friends who are the most enlightened still find themselves with more questions than answers. Although it would be somewhat comforting to have those answers, honestly, it would also be rather limiting as well--as if there could be a way one could completely know oneself and the world around us.

5:24 AM  
Blogger Jeff L. said...

If this persists, I guess i'll be looping in an infinite cycle of highs and lows.

But i m only seeking e key i lost. that key is my road to enlightenment. I used to own it but it slipped on a forgotton day. perhaps I'll reclaim it, perhaps I'll never see it again. My only condolescence is I can always create another but it would be different and has another new identity. To have a new identity is to place contraint, thus eliminating whatever creativity acquired in the process of seeking.

Just addicted to seeking.

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home