Monday, December 31, 2007

My Deamon- Brand New Year

Yap it appears a bit blur blur, like myself after lull. Like Daemon like Master. That's my cat.

Could barely scrape through the first few pages of Sun Tzu's Art of War. Frequency is quite out of tune since holidaying for the past 2 months.

And I found D to be acting strange with my toys. With the long zm, it refuses to achieve focus between 350-400mm range. On one occassion on the wide zm, a defocused image will be considered as a gd image by the processor. And the Prime is definitely one of a kind. The in body focus tuning acts strange on this prime too. Seems to behave inconsistently unlike the Canon Ball.

Happy New Year to all viewers and bloggers alike. May this new year hail new resolution and bring prosperity to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home