Monday, November 12, 2007

Strange vision

Jaws alert! Through the eye of a diffractive optics. Super-versatile, small and compact with long zoom range. I can already envision its use in Kath* and Bak*.
>> But where r the birdies? On second thought, this is probably the only time I felt a strong pull to visit Nepal. Even though I had to endure the green curry, red curry and strange smell and crowded streets. I know something is there waiting for me. I just have to be there. 2 more days...
>> Suddenly, I feel like returning to taiwan... dun know why...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So rich....BBB!

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You ancester are waving towards you from another island... Do you still have relatives (even very distant ones) there?
Both Sg and Tw Chinese accent sounds similar to me, but Taiwan ppl speak in such a soft and tender way, which I can never learn, haha.

2:13 PM  
Blogger Jeff L. said...

yes i do have some distant relatives there. and yes i have developed my native Taiwanese slang again.

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home