Tuesday, November 06, 2007

宁静

Time has stopped
My heart has stopped
The clatter of the night market seemed to pause just for me
I see the neon light aflashing
I see the gesticulation of the passerby
Yet I hear no sound from their lips
For I have not turned deaf
My heart is at peace
The environment and myself is one
I have turned myself invisible again
The night personified into a cloak of invisibility
With that cloak I moved through the fair
Fleeting from one stall to another
Hearing nothing yet seeing all
Like a spirit
Being spirited away.
>> Bad news: No air tickets to Nepal!! :(

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pat pat... Maybe can eat and sleep and shop in SG, haha

1:37 PM  
Blogger Jeff L. said...

I'll fly from Bangkok to Kathmandu then return :)

No direct flight no problem, long as willing to pay the world's at your feet.

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home