Sunday, July 08, 2007

Alice

Tap 3 times and the shoes will bring you home.
Decided to drop by the old Parliament house today to visit the on-going photography exhibition when I met a fellow blogger Heng. Of course he does not know me. When I turned around, he was by the entrance and our gaze locked momentarily like some Déjà vu experience out of a movie cut scene. The world is really tiny.
Back to the exhibit, I must concede a couple of b&w has the depth, urging me to raise my hand for a stark moment short of touching the photo! The rest are merely walking down history lane. Nothing really inspirational. Probably one has to experience to appreciate.
Like snippets from a dying brain, Jeff recalls a mammoth HP9180 strategically placed before the entrance to the exhibit. The sheer size of its footprint kill the idea of owning one for now. Next to it is a large format printer, with some sample prints lay ascattered in the embrace of the paper rag. Tis only when I apprach that the lady kindly lay them aligned on top of the printer, in a vain effort to enthuse a man with his ears plug in music haven.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home