Tuesday, January 16, 2007

*otography


I know not thy name but only that it allows me to capture all that will be of the past. It has no meaning, on the surface or into the depth. Tis but a transient thought. Tis premediated cause the truncated words in the background looks interesting. White on grey. The passing homosapiens have no real meaning. They are but tiny adornments to my frame, but w/o whom it would feel empty. This feeling of devoidness is very strange. Why do I keep trying to fill it up. Is there a ghost in the nether region of my mind that I hid from my consciousness? Perhaps. The answer is perhaps.

1 Comments:

Blogger gneh-snah said...

hey man, love this shot..the truncated words, expression of the passing person and the railing at the bottom really work..nice stuff ;)

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home